Monday, June 2, 2008

# 8 - My words...

My words...
Date: 6/9/04 at 9:37AM

Hmm... These are my words, that I’ve never said before. I think I’m doing ok, and this is the smile that I’ve never shown before. These are my dreams, that I’d never lived before... Somebody shake me cause I, I must be sleeping...

Did I grow up according to plan? And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do? But it hurts when you disapprove all along. I'm never gonna be good enough for you I can't pretend that I'm alright.... And you can't change me... 'Cuz we lost it all, nothing lasts forever, I'm sorry... I can't be perfect... Now it's just too late and we can't go back, I'm sorry... I can't be perfect

I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter. I had to fall to lose it all but in the end it doesn't even matter...

But we all bleed the same way as you do. We all have the same things to go thru. Hold on...if you feel like letting go. Hold on...it gets better than you know. Don't stop looking you're one step closer. Don't stop searching it's not over...hold on

I've put my trust in you... Pushed as far as I can go... For all this... There's only one thing you should know.... And I know I may end up failing too but I know you were just like me with someone disappointed in you

Sorry...

lyricsss--
So far away- Staind
Perfect - Simple Plan
Hold On - Good Charlotte
In the End - Linkin Park
Numb - Linkin Park

No comments: