Tuesday, June 3, 2008

# 39 - think BIG? small? or BoTh?

think BIG? small? or BoTh?
Date: 2/21/05 at 4:56AM

read here...

http://www.theedgedaily.com/cms/content.jsp?id=com.tms.cms.article.Article_1ac190db-cb73c03a-129e5e90-bdc6b76e

I use to say that think big is the best way to achive something big. But not always actually. For me i think big if i want to get something that must be better or at least something good for myself. I can't think small if i want to get the best. Maybe there's a reason inside it. If i want to sell 1 pc with a profit of RM200. then i need to think big. Big numbers. Maybe i can put 250. This is because i know that my profit still not include etc etc. Parking? toll? oil? price increase. For me this is why i keep saying think big.

Once, when we ask small kid, what they want to be when they become 'big' people. they said "I want to be a doctor, engineer, manager, sceintist etc..." But not all of them get what they want. even i don't get what i want. When i was 7 years old, one of my teachers ask me. What i want to be? I said "I want to be a peneroka (settler) or maybe vegetable seller" Why i said this? I dont know, maybe there's a challange inside it. Then i think again... think big... Maybe i'm not a settler or people who sell vegetable. But i can be a pioneer. As settler open new places to grow something and sell, why not i think big? I create something or at least combine something then i sell. Maybe im not selling vegetables. but right now i can say i can sell a lot of pc. I'm a pioneer/settler in my family to do this business. Who knows, maybe one day i will be the next DELL?

For me think big is not i want everything big. Think big for me is a challanges, targets, ambitions and many more. When i start to think big, my mind start to work. "Hey, how i want to get more than 200 per pc?","How can get money whitout to work so hard?","how i can get my money work for me?".

But, big is not alwayz good. Having big boobs mean its hard for you to run. dont get angry... hahaha.. this is only an example. What i mean is although i keep saying think big, i still keep 'think small'. Think of small things'. My dream is to get a big things. but i will still not to forget any small thing that could destroy my big dreams. All my pc, i will include, "who buy my pc?","Where he live?","Do i need to buy anysoftware for him?". Instead of thinking big profit, i think, if i buy a good mainboard or a good hardware for my customer, maybe i could cut the cost of any future problem with this pc. Yes, cheap things bring a big profit, but cheap things also bring a bigger headache. This is what i call think small. A small, simple software can make my customer really happy. Yes, it's true.

Hmm.. maybe in our life, we need to think something big and not to forget about the small things. Go big for your dream! Try hard to achive your dream. But don't forget, a small/little problem couldn't make your dream come true. Happy living...

All the small thing... blink 182

All the, small things
True care, truth brings
I'll take, one lift
Your ride, best trip

Always, I know
You'll be at my show
Watching, waiting, commiserating

Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
Na, Na.......

Late night, come home
Work sucks, I know
She left me roses by the stairs
Surprises let me know she cares

Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
Na, Na......

Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
Keep your head still I'll be your thrill, the night will go on, my little
redmill
Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
Keep your head still, I'll be your thrill, the night will go on, the night will
go on, my little redmill

No comments: