Sunday, June 8, 2008

# 43 - Eco..no..m(y)oney... ..

Eco..no..m(y)oney... ..
Date: 3/1/05 at 4:09AM

Hmm... Ok ok... this week i need to settle down all my assignment. The most important i think is Macro Economy. Question is like hell. Stupid and this is not a diploma standard. What the hell they ask me? I don't know. Hahaha.. even my tutor also cannot really understand what the question want. Sorry... they put their question like this (in malay)


SOALAN 1

a) Di negara kurang membangun, ahli keluarga melakukan banyak kerja rumah. Kerja ini tidak diniagakan dalam pasaran dan tidak dibayar. Bagaimanakah keadaan ini memberi kesan terhadap perbandingan antara KDNK per kapita Amerika Syarikat dengan negara kurang membangun? Adakah jurangnya terlebih atau terkurang anggar, kenapa?

b) Terangkan mengapa ukuran kegembiraan telah merosot dalam tempoh 30 tahun yang lepas, tetapi masih terdapat mereka yang berpendapatan tinggi melaporkan tahap kegembiraan yang tinggi untuk tahun tertentu.

c) Bagaimanakah masa lapang dan masa melakukan kerja rumah sepatutnya dinilai?


SOALAN 2

a) Secara tradisional, bank pusat menjalankan operasi pasaran terbuka dengan pembelian dan penjualan bon kerajaan. Secara prinsipnya, bolehkah bank pusat melaksanakan dasar kewangan dengan pembelian dan penjualan saham di Bursa Malaysia? Adakah anda lihat sebarang kelemahan dengan dasar tersebut.

b) Andaikan bank pusat membeli emas atau mata wang asing. Bagaimanakah ini akan memberi kesan terhadap bekalan wang tempatan? [petua: fikirkan tentang pembelian bon kerajaan di pasaran terbuka]

c) Dengan menggunakan idea penstabil automatik, terangkan mengapa negara yang mempunyai program insurans pengangguran yang baik akan menghadapi turun naik output yang lebih kecil.

d) John Maynard Keynes menyatakan bahawa kejayaan kerajaan purba mesir adalah kerana mereka membina piramid secara sistematik.

i. Terangkan logik pendapat Keynes?

ii. Pada zaman moden ini, apakah yang setara dengan piramid?



So.... anyone can help me? Hahaha.. what the helll. ok ok, i have 5 days to submit all my 3 papers. but this one is the hardest one. Law even okay than this one. I google already, but it seem even google can't help me. Hmmm

For me economy is a subject to understand and manage limited resources and still we need to manages peoples unlimited need. We.. as human still need more than anything. Never enough... never limit our need. I think if people limit their food (or resouces is limited) soon, we'll die. So how to manage? I learn this subject not because i want to get promote! Not because i want to be genius or what. I learn because i need to know why people need and why we need to fullfill their need. This also apply to me, right?

Salary, needs and resources connected to each other in economy. Yess.. for me it's true! How much i earn a month? can i get what i need? But if i can get what i need, are they enough for everyone? If is not enough sure the price is going up. (law... when resouces/items is not enough/limit/or very high demand than the price is going up! but if the resouces going up, then people will look elsewhere or stop buying.) so... (hey what the hell i saying here?)... oh crapz...

I think i need to learn how to manage (management) my needs. then start to think again about my economy. What i need and what i dont need. What i need to pay, to buy and what i can get. How much my salary is (figure) and how much i can get from others. So... one of the books i read said... (Rich dad, poor dad) to be rich is not about how you achieve in you study. Money dont care if you got degree or not. The most important thing is, either you can read and understand FIGURE (number) or not... If we can't understand and manage our numbers (money) then we will left behind to be rich.. Ermm i think it's true.. So byebye now... need to learn my figure and most important need to finish my assignment.. hahahah...

No comments: