Monday, June 2, 2008

# 24 - SMS or MMS

SMS or MMS
Date: 12/21/04 at 8:06AM

SMS or MMS?
Anyone who read yesterday paper should read about 'pa...maafkan ma.... blablala...." Maybe some of you know that story. A very sad story for Norlida and stupid-idiot-dumbass story for Kedah football player (hasmawi 'd not hensom guy). He.... d one who is not hensom n idiot left norlida on their weeding day. Tell norlida that they are not meant to live together. Just by sms. Why he cant call? Why he cant attend the wedding. Why he can say about it weeks before?

Hmm i think i know the reason (Hoobastank). >:) I think he put his dick somewhere... Forget where he put it and shame to tell everyone... so the best way is to sms... close your phone... get away... find his dick! "Without my small dick (dick tracy), how i want to give my wife a gouuuoddddddd (u know i mean)?" For whatever reason Norlida can't forgive him! Yeahh... who can?

My story...
24 hours before... "I'll be ur wife... I'll be everything for you" - Norlida

18 hours before "Nitt nittt.." Sms... " we're not meant to be together... sorry" - small d**k

12 hours before - Still silence - both parties.

0 hour - I think 1000 curse that man! - Toooo warrrr.....

Ermm i dont think people will accept watever reasons that give to Norlida. The day when they'll get marriage. Then he give a simple reason. by sms. "Not meant to be together". then disappear. People cant find him. I dont know why he did it, but i truly cant accept it all. Stupid kaki pengkor player! why i/we can't accept his reason?

1. Becoz right now he's disappear. - to find his thingy
2. Becoz norlida is Johorean!
3. Becoz Kedah didnt win the cup. Maybe he did not use his brain to play. Just like this time!
4. Becoz he's not hensom as me (hahaha... truly i think norlida can find a better man!)
5. Becoz... (why he's soooo stupid? Even i cant imagine how stupid he is. Even i cant be stoopid as he is!)
6. Becoz he can't be a real man anymore
7. Becoz... errrr no reason aaaa. Need to hear his reason first

Hmmm dont know what to say. I hope men around the world never do that to your love one. Althought im a man. but i can accept it. What happen if women do that thing to us? I hope on my left is smeagol... "Curse him... curse him my love" and on my right is gandalf "kick him gandalf, put him in misery gandalf" says smeagol...

Hehehe.. actually i dont know what to do today... So let us curse this man. Hahahahaha... Forget it! byebye...

No comments: