Monday, June 2, 2008

# 3 - MC for 3 days... best maaa...

MC for 3 days... best maaa...
Date: 5/20/04 at 2:31AM

MC for 3 days. Not enough aaa? Ok lah.. Having ketumbit make me feel like hell. I dont know what ketumbit is in english. Iskk laa... Went to the doctor, what the dr said? Minor operation. Waaaa!!! Minor operation aaa? Sakit maaa.. She cut my eyebrow. I can see how she hold the knife. Grukk greekk grukkk... Nahhh... After that i become a pirate. Driving a car with 1 eye closed. You cannot control the car like usual. Lef right left right... Waaa how can a pirate control their ship aa?

Hmmm 3 days without doing anything. Relax... watch TV, movie... and Val hensing. Ok laaa but not as good as Troy. I like the effect. So reaaall... Humm.. tomorrow for Shrek 2, next week for D day after tomorrow or in Malay they call LUSA. Hahaha... I dont know who translated it, but i think they are really stupid.

So enough with relax, today i need to do my work. Byebye

----
Well I just heard the news today
It seems my life is going to change
I closed my eyes, begin to pray
Then tears of joy stream down my face
--with arm wide open--creed

No comments: