Monday, June 2, 2008

# 25 - bad omen with nemo

bad omen with nemo
Date: 12/27/04 at 7:50AM

As tsunami hit Asia... My Nemo also got hit... Not by tsunami or earthquake... but by... i dont know what...

Bought 3 days ago... along came with sticky anemone... Big one.
So 1st day is okay. Play with their toys. But big brother hate it when he saw small nemo play around anemone.
1.5 day. I saw a white spot on nemo. But none on his brother. Still playing but nemo swim like he got hit by a bus. Up n down. Left n right... I think maybe i need to call 'pawang' to do some huuuu hhuuu haaa haa.... Ritual ceremony to release nemo from diesease.
2 days... 1/4 of Nemos body nearly full of white spot. While his brother (need i say father?) got a small white spot too! Iskk iskk iskk.. I dont think they got this during racing with dory. Hmmm i dont keep dory in my aquarium. I dont keep jelly fish.

No comments: